Who can be a member?
Any individual of legal age, with capacity to contract, residing and/or working in the provinces and cities in Luzon
- Regular Member A regular member is one who has complied with the membership requirement and is entitled to all the rights and privileges of membership
- Associate Member
An associate members is one who has no right to vote nor be voted upon, and may be entitled to such rights and privileges as the by-laws may provide.
Benefits and Privileges
- Access to products and services
- Patronage refund and incentive points (Coopmart)
- Patronage refund on loans
- Mortuary benefit
- Trainings and Seminars
- Tax free investments and deposits
- Business and livelihood opportunities
- Other privileges and MIGS (Member-In-Good-Standing) Incentives